Sunday, May 24, 2009

My intro and blog experience...

I do what I love, I have a hubby that supports me through it all, I laugh a lot...usually for no reason at all, I just can't control it. I am happy, but not all the time, when I'm not, no worries because I have the most amazing family and friends...I am blessed. I know what's really important in life...I know what the greatest gift is...I know all this and I still know that I have so much more to learn...in this life that is a gift, a gift from God.

I want to be an elementary school teacher. I am a bit older than most of you as I recently decided on this career change. I have a newborn baby that has been giving me the experience of a lifetime! Anyway, that is why I am taking this class online : ).

I tried blogging once about a year ago, but just didn't have the time to learn more and keep up with it. I think it's fun though...I think blogger is set up to be easy with simple step by step instructions. My tip add some color to your blog! Click on customize on the top right of your blog then click fonts and colors on the top left of the screen...it's like doing art on the computer....enjoy!

2 comments:

  1. First and foremost I would like to point out that you are superwoman in disguise. (Sorry to reveal your true identity. HaHa) I think it is amazing when mothers continue their education. I understand the stresses of school. School + Babies = Mindboggling. I am extremely impressed and I applaud you. I love that you recognize family and friends as gifts. So many people take those things for granted. And I am so happy that you have someone who supports you and your ambitions. =] I wish you all the best. Happy studying!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the way you've set up your blog. The black background is really nice. I liked your quote about life at the beginning as well, and I couldn't agree more. Good luck on balancing your family and school....it sounds like hard wok.

    ReplyDelete